As of May 25th 2018, organizations working with EU citizens' data are required to comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you are a resident in a country protected by EU law, you are entitled to:
- Request all information Hyperfish stores about you
- Request to have that data removed from Hyperfish databases
To request information stored or that your information be deleted:
1. Visit the Hyperfish Help Center and Create a New Request
2. In the request form, select 'GDPR Request' in the category field:
3. Describe the nature of your GDPR Request in the 'Description' field, and submit the request.
Your request will be fulfilled within 72 hours.